Guidance: Animal testing and research: apply for establishment licences

Home Office Building - London - by .Martin. via Flickr
This article was originally published on this website



This guidance provides an application to get a new licence and to change an existing licence.

Return completed applications to the following address:

Home Office
Animals in Science Regulation Unit
1st floor Peel Building, North East Quarter
2 Marsham Street

If you have any questions about applying for a licence please get in touch with your single point of contact.

If you are from an establishment that is not yet licensed, please contact us on or 020 7035 5650.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply