All rights reserved. Reproduction in part or whole is forbidden. The views contained in the publication may not necessarily reflect the views of the publisher. Erso Place Limited makes no express or implicit representation or warranty, and no responsibility or liability is accepted, with respect to errors or omissions in the magazine, or with respect to fairness, accuracy, adequacy or completeness including, without limitation, the reasonableness of projections, forecasts, estimates or any associated assumptions. The publisher cannot accept responsibility for the quality of any services or products advertised in this publication. Any prices or costs quoted are correct at time of going to press but are subject to change without notice. In accordance with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, Erso Place Limited does not provide regulated investment services of any kind, and is not authorised to do so. Nothing in this magazine and all parts herein constitutes or should be deemed to constitute advice, recommendation, invitation or inducement to buy, sell, subscribe for or underwrite any investment of any kind. Any specific investment-related queries or concerns should be directed to a fully qualified financial adviser.
1. Submitting your completed competition entry will automatically enter you into the draw for the prize(s).
2. Competitions are not open to employees of Erso Place Limited or participating companies.
3. No cash alternative will be offered.
4. The prize(s) described are available at the date of publication. Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prize(s) impossible owing to reasons beyond Erso Place Limited’s control, which may at its discretion vary or amend the promotion. No liability shall be attached to Erso Place Limited or participating companies as a result thereof.
5. Proof of mailing or emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery and no responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or mislaid, or for any technical failure or event that may cause any competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
6. When necessary to determine an outright winner or winners, the Editor reserves the right to request entrants to take part in an eliminating contest (or “tie breaker”).
7. When for any reason there are more winners than prizes on offer, the Editor reserves the right to conduct a simple second draw to determine the winner or winners of the prize(s) available.
8. Winners will be notified by post or email within 28 days of the competition closing date.
9. All entries and copyright therein will become the property of Erso Place Limited.
10. Entry to all competitions is restricted to entrants of 18 years of age and over, unless stated otherwise.
11. Erso Place Limited may ask winners to assist with publicity regarding the prize experience.
12. If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, the Editor reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
13. The Editor’s decision in all matters relating to competitions is final and it is a condition of entry to any competition that entrants agree to be bound by these rules whether they be published or not.
14. No purchase of the magazine is necessary.
15. No more than one entry is permitted per household.
16. Competitions are open to UK residents only, unless otherwise stated.
17. The promoter is Erso Place Limited.
18. Names of winners will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to the competition address: Competitions Manager, Erso Place Limited, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU