Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary and Fire & Rescue Services is publishing today a report of an inspection into British Transport Police on police effectiveness.
Get the report
In October 2016, HMICFRS was commissioned by the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Transport to inspect the effectiveness of British Transport Police against the following areas:
- How effective are police forces at preventing crime, tackling anti-social behaviour and keeping people safe?.
- How effective are forces at investigating crime and reducing re-offending?
- How effective are forces at protecting those who are vulnerable from harm, and supporting victims?
- How effective are forces at tackling serious and organised crime?
- How effective are the forces’ specialist capabilities?
Click here to read more