20 Dec Corporate report: MOJ Welsh Language Scheme Annual Monitoring Report 2018 to 2019
Our 2018 to 2019 Annual Monitoring Report follows the initial year of operation of MOJ’s Welsh Language Scheme 2018. It sets out how MOJ has complied with the provisions of the Scheme including the following key achievements relating to policy development, recruitment and delivery of services to the public:
- an increase in the number of MOJ criminal and civil policy consultations being available in Welsh
- launching and publishing MOJ’s revised corporate Welsh Language Scheme via Press Release
- availability of all cremation forms and guidance in Welsh
- finalising the Concordat between the MOJ and the Welsh Government
- E-recruitment advertising of 107 vacancies where the Welsh language was highlighted.
Click here to read more