28 Nov Form: Modern slavery victims: referral and assessment forms
Published 5 August 2010
Last updated 28 November 2019 + show all updates
- Changed summary text and description to reflect the introduction of the digital referral mechanism.
- Updated adult national referral mechanism guidance for England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Updated announcement, as well as guidance and forms for adults in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland to reflect recent reforms
- National referral mechanism guidance for adults updated to reflect change from UKVI and NCA competent authorities to the Single Competent Authority, changes to support and introduction of Independent Child Trafficking Advocates.
- The guidance and forms have been updated to reflect a change to the referral process.
- Updated NRM forms.
- Added privacy information notice for the national referral mechanism.
- Updated the National referral mechanism form: adult (England and Wales) document with a new version.
- Updated national referral mechanism forms for adults in England and Wales and Northern Ireland and Scotland.
- Referral process unchanged by announcement of future reforms to the NRM.
- Updated national referral mechanism forms for adults and children (Scotland and Northern Ireland).
- England and Wales forms updated.
- Updated address on forms for England and Wales.
- Updated forms and guidance published.
- Updated guidance on adults referrals (England and Wales) published.
- Updated forms for England and Wales published.
- Updated documents (NRM guidance: adult – England and Wales; NRM form: adult – England and Wales; and NRM form: child – England and Wales)
- Updated forms and guidance.
- New national referral mechanism (NRM) child forms for Scotland and Northern Ireland and England and Wales.
- Updated form and guidance.
- Updated document.
- First published.
Click here to read more.